What’s this site all about? It’s about doing a better job of giving Montana and North Dakota Dairy Queen franchisees the most up-to-date information, system updates, and resources available.
In this site, you will find:
- Urgent system updates — faster than paper notices, and always available online
- Tools Dairy Queen franchisees need to deal with critical issues and improve profits
- Resources for potential new franchisees looking to join an already- successful franchise system
If you’re a current Dairy Queen owner or manager, you should know that we’ve gathered the collected wisdom of DQ operators from around the country to talk about their knowledge and experience in their own words — and put that knowledge to work for you!
We’ve also collected the most up-to-date system-specific information available:
- A wealth of resource contact information in our Community Directory (including advertising, DMA Chairs, suppliers, and more)
- Searchable archives of Bulletins and other updates dating back to 2006
- Starting guides and vital documents for potential new franchisees, including New Location Development and Transfer situations
- Facility Galleries and much more!
If you’re not currently a Dairy Queen owner or manager, but are interested in becoming one, inside you’ll find what you need to get started. Start with our Guide to Owning a MT / ND DQ . No login required!
Note: If you are an current DQ owner and/or manager in Montana or North Dakota, and have not received an email with your login and password, let us know and we’ll get you up and running!
This web site is not a franchise offering.
A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.
Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.